CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: TRSL building temporarily closed to visitors
March 13, 2020Due to changing circumstances involving coronavirus (COVID-19), TRSL has made the decision to only provide customer service by phone and email, starting Monday, March 16 until further notice.
To protect our membership and staff, all scheduled appointments have been canceled, and walk-in appointments will be discontinued. TRSL staff will carry on with all other retirement system business at this time.
If you were planning to hand deliver time-sensitive documents to TRSL's office, you can place them in a DROP BOX at our building. Otherwise, please submit them through normal delivery methods, including mail, email, or fax.
TRSL will continue to monitor the developments and safety recommendations related to COVID-19 and provide updates should they directly impact our business.
Important information about payment of benefits
These temporary changes to TRSL business operations will not impact payment of any TRSL benefits or DROP withdrawals. Members will continue to receive their benefits and withdrawal payments without interruption.
- Phone: 225-925-6446
- Toll free (outside Baton Rouge): 1-877-275-8775 (1-877-ASK-TRSL)
- Deaf & hard of hearing members can contact TRSL via the La. Relay Service:
- For TTY/TDD users: 1-800-846-5277
- For voice users: 1-800-947-5277
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax (to submit forms and general correspondence): 225-925-4779
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 94123, Baton Rouge LA 70804-9123