CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Accessing TRSL member services
May 15, 2020
As Phase 1 of reopening the state begins, TRSL would like to remind members that they can continue to get answers to their retirement/benefit questions and other member services through phone, email, and TRSL’s secure online Member Access.
Members can also continue to submit documents through normal delivery methods, including mail, email, and fax.
TRSL Building: We have not yet opened the TRSL building for in-person counseling. However, we will let members know when this and other on-site services will resume.
Self-service with Member Access: Remember, you can view information about your personal TRSL account, including your retirement status and benefit payments. If you need assistance registering for or logging on to Member Access, contact our HelpDesk at 225-925-6460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Information Central: We've also added a dedicated COVID-19 webpage to our website. It has answers to your COVID-19 related questions, including how the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act impacts retirement accounts, including whether hardship loans are allowed. We encourage you to check out this resource which is accessible from the www.TRSL.org homepage.
- Phone: 225-925-6446
- Toll free (outside Baton Rouge): 1-877-275-8775 (1-877-ASK-TRSL)
- Deaf & hard of hearing members can contact TRSL via the La. Relay Service:
- For TTY/TDD users: 1-800-846-5277
- For voice users: 1-800-947-5277
- Member Access HelpDesk: 225-925-6460 or email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax (to submit forms and general correspondence): 225-925-4779
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 94123, Baton Rouge LA 70804-9123