CORONAVIRUS: TRSL response and resources
March 12, 2020The health and safety of our members, staff, and communities are top priorities at TRSL. As the situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we remain committed to being responsive to your needs as well as providing you with a high level of service.
We are mindful of safety recommendations to help limit the spread of COVID-19, and encourage members to contact us by phone or email during our normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Those who wish to visit our Baton Rouge office are still welcome to do so.
TRSL's digital tools and self-service resources are also available for your use. Visit our website, www.TRSL.org, for information about TRSL, or log in to our secure Member Access portal to view your personal TRSL account. If you need help registering or logging in to Member Access, contact our HelpDesk at 225-925-6460 or email@example.com.
TRSL will continue to monitor the developments and safety recommendations related to COVID-19 and provide updates should they directly impact our business.
- Phone: 225-925-6446
- Toll free (outside Baton Rouge): 1-877-275-8775 (1-877-ASK-TRSL)
- Deaf & hard of hearing members can contact TRSL via the La. Relay Service:
- For TTY/TDD users: 1-800-846-5277
- For voice users: 1-800-947-5277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax (to submit forms and general correspondence): 225-925-4779