CORONAVIRUS: TRSL office closed to the public
March 23, 2020To comply with the statewide Stay at Home order, the TRSL office is closed to the public until further notice.
While our offices are closed to the public, we will continue to provide service to the membership through phone, email, and online Member Access. Remember, with Member Access, you can view information about your personal TRSL account, including your retirement status and benefit payments.
If you need assistance registering for or logging on to Member Access, contact our HelpDesk at 225-925-6460 or email@example.com.
TRSL Benefit Payments: Rest assured, benefit payments will not be impacted. You will continue to receive your monthly benefits and DROP withdrawal payments without interruption.
Keep in mind, the hand delivery of documents to the TRSL office is suspended until further notice. Members can continue to submit documents through normal delivery methods, including mail, email, or fax.
For ongoing closure updates, please check our website at www.TRSL.org.
- Phone: 225-925-6446
- Toll free (outside Baton Rouge): 1-877-275-8775 (1-877-ASK-TRSL)
- Deaf & hard of hearing members can contact TRSL via the La. Relay Service:
- For TTY/TDD users: 1-800-846-5277
- For voice users: 1-800-947-5277
- Member Access HelpDesk: 225-925-6460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax (to submit forms and general correspondence): 225-925-4779
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 94123, Baton Rouge LA 70804-9123