TRSL & Social Security
***Our TRSL & SSA workshops have been changed to WEBINARS. Details and registration information is below.***
- Members who previously registered for any of the on-site TRSL & Social Security workshops for Calcasieu, Bossier, or Orleans parish: You should have received an email with information on how to register for one of the TRSL & SSA webinars. If you didn't receive the email notice, please register by selecting from the dates below.
- Questions? Contact us at retire.edu@TRSL.org OR call 225-925-6446, ext. 2822.
You'll get answers to these questions (and more):
- How is my TRSL benefit calculated?
- When am I eligible to get my TRSL benefit?
- What are Social Security offsets?
- Will my Social Security benefits be affected by my TRSL retirement?
- What should I ask the Social Security Administration?
- How do I contact the Social Security Administration?
Keep in Mind:
- Individual benefit estimates are NOT provided at this workshop. To calculate a benefit estimate with our online calculator, visit Member Access, or complete and submit to TRSL a Benefit Estimate Request (Form 10).
For any workshop/webinar questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Workshop Category
No Events Currently Scheduled