TRSL offers 45-minute phone or virtual counseling sessions to members who are within two years of retirement or DROP eligibility. These appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis and fill up quickly...so be sure to request yours today!
- You'll get one-on-one time with a TRSL representative to discuss any aspect of your TRSL retirement account.
- An estimate of your retirement benefit is mailed to you 1-2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Phone counseling: Members will receive a phone call at their scheduled date and time. You will receive your benefit estimate and a reminder for the appointment about a week prior to your scheduled date and time.
- Virtual counseling (Zoom call): Members will receive an email with log in instructions about a week prior to your scheduled date and time for your specific appointment via Zoom. For general instructions on how to join a Zoom call, click here.
In the meantime, please check out the following TRSL Resources:
- View your account information & create a retirement estimate in Member Access.
- Watch our short video on TRSL’s Top 5 FAQs from members.
- Review our TRSL Brochures for more info on DROP, sick leave, applying for retirement, and more.
- Search for an upcoming live workshop or webinar.
- View TRSL webinars that are recorded & available on demand, along with handouts.
Questions about a TRSL event? Send us an email.
Select Workshop Category