Are you currently participating in DROP or working after DROP? This workshop is designed just for you!
You'll get answers to these questions (and more):
- What happens during DROP participation?
- How was my DROP deposit calculated?
- What if I continue working after DROP?
- What do I have to do to apply for retirement after DROP participation?
- How will my benefits be paid?
- When can I withdraw my DROP funds?
- What are my DROP withdrawal options?
- What about federal and state taxes?
Get the answers now, be in the know, and be confident about planning for your TRSL retirement.
Keep in Mind:
Individual benefit estimates are NOT provided at this workshop. To receive a calculation of your supplemental benefit, complete and submit to TRSL a Benefit Estimate Request (Form 10).
Approximate time length: 2 hours.
More 2020 dates/locations coming soon!
For any workshop/webinar questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DROP & Beyond - Rapides Parish
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Louisiana Special Education Center, TFLC Room
5400 Coliseum Boulevard
- The TFLC Room is located in between the Multi-Purpose building and the Playground. (Building F; back-side of the campus)
- Click here to view the map of the LA Special Education Center's campus.
- If you need further information regarding this location, please contact the LA Special Education Center directly at 318-487-5484.
DROP & Beyond - Bossier Parish
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Bossier Parish Instructional Center Auditorium
2719 Airline Drive
Bossier City, LA
DROP & Beyond - Ouachita Parish
Monday, March 23, 2020
Ouachita Parish School Board Central Office Building
1600 North 7th Street
West Monroe, LA 71291
- This location was formally the Ouachita Parish Alternative Center, but is now the new Central Office for the Ouachita Parish School Board.