Are you currently participating in DROP or working after DROP? This workshop is designed just for you!
You'll get answers to these questions (and more):
- What happens during DROP participation?
- How was my DROP deposit calculated?
- What if I continue working after DROP?
- What do I have to do to apply for retirement after DROP participation?
- How will my benefits be paid?
- When can I withdraw my DROP funds?
- What are my DROP withdrawal options?
- What about federal and state taxes?
Get the answers now, be in the know, and be confident about planning for your TRSL retirement.
Approximate time length: 2 hours.
DROP & Beyond - Lafayette Parish
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Clifton Chenier Center Auditorium, Bldg C
220 West Willow Street
Drop & Beyond - Livingston Parish
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Livingston Parish Literacy & Technology Center
9261 Florida Blvd
DROP & Beyond - Caddo Parish
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Caddo PSB Office, Boardroom
1961 Midway Street
We have met room capacity for this workshop and registration has been closed.
DROP & Beyond - Rapides Parish
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Louisiana Special Education Center, TFLC Room
5400 Coliseum Boulevard
DROP & Beyond - Ouachita Parish
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
West Monroe HS Field House, 2nd Fl Meeting Room
201 Riggs Street
West Monroe, LA
DROP & Beyond - Lafourche Parish
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Central Lafourche HS Library
4820 Highway 1
DROP & Beyond - St. Tammany Parish
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Fontainebleau HS Library
100 Bulldog Drive
DROP & Beyond - Lincoln Parish
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Grambling State University, Grambling Hall Auditorium
403 Main Street