Are you currently participating in DROP or working after DROP? This workshop is designed just for you!
You'll get answers to these questions (and more):
- What happens during DROP participation?
- How was my DROP deposit calculated?
- What if I continue working after DROP?
- What do I have to do to apply for retirement after DROP participation?
- How will my benefits be paid?
- When can I withdraw my DROP funds?
- What are my DROP withdrawal options?
- What about federal and state taxes?
Get the answers now, be in the know, and be confident about planning for your TRSL retirement.
Keep in Mind:
Individual benefit estimates are NOT provided at this workshop. To receive a calculation of your supplemental benefit, complete and submit to TRSL a Benefit Estimate Request (Form 10).
Approximate time length: 2 hours.
For any workshop/webinar questions, email us at email@example.com.
DROP & Beyond - Bossier Parish
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Bossier Parish Instructional Center Auditorium
2719 Airline Drive
Bossier City, LA
DROP & Beyond - Ouachita Parish
Monday, March 23, 2020
Ouachita Parish School Board Central Office Building
1600 North 7th Street
West Monroe, LA 71291
- This location was formally the Ouachita Parish Alternative Center, but is now the new Central Office for the Ouachita Parish School Board.
- The workshop will be held in the Commons Room.
DROP & Beyond - Lafourche Parish
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Central Lafourche High School Library
4820 Highway 1
Drop & Beyond - Jefferson Parish
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Jefferson Parish Library - East Bank Regional Library, Jefferson Room
4747 West Napoleon Avenue
The workshop will be held in the Jefferson & Napoleon Rooms.