Are you currently participating in DROP or working after DROP? This workshop is designed just for you!
You'll get answers to these questions (and more):
- What happens during DROP participation?
- How was my DROP deposit calculated?
- What if I continue working after DROP?
- What do I have to do to apply for retirement after DROP participation?
- How will my benefits be paid?
- When can I withdraw my DROP funds?
- What are my DROP withdrawal options?
- What about federal and state taxes?
Get the answers now, be in the know, and be confident about planning for your TRSL retirement.
Approximate time length: 2 hours.
DROP & Beyond - Bossier Parish
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Bossier Parish Instructional Center Auditorium
2719 Airline Drive
Bossier City, LA
Drop & Beyond - Jefferson Parish
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Jefferson Parish Library - East Bank Regional Library, Jefferson Room
4747 West Napoleon Avenue
DROP & Beyond - East Baton Rouge Parish
Thursday, February 28, 2019
Retirement Systems Building (TRSL), 4th floor Boardroom
8401 United Plaza Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA
DROP & Beyond - Rapides Parish
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Louisiana Special Education Center, TFLC Room
5400 Coliseum Boulevard
The TFLC Room is located in between the Multi-Purpose building and the Playground.
Click here to view the map of the LA Special Education Center's campus.
DROP & Beyond - Ouachita Parish
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
West Monroe HS Field House, 2nd Fl Meeting Room
201 Riggs Street
West Monroe, LA