Part of planning for your financial future is knowing when you will be able to retire. Every TRSL member must meet certain eligibility requirements in order to retire, and those requirements are slightly different depending upon the plan you are in, and when you first became a member of one of Louisiana's four state public retirement systems:
- Teachers' Retirement System of Louisiana (TRSL)
- Louisiana State Employees' Retirement System (LASERS)
- Louisiana School Employees' Retirement System (LSERS)
- Louisiana State Police Retirement System (LSPRS)
Click on the group to which you belong, and learn more about your TRSL benefits:
- I first became a member of a state public retirement system prior to January 1, 2011.
- I first became a member of a state public retirement system on or after January 1, 2011.